How long do you veg for?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by oskillzzo, Feb 7, 2007.

1. I veg for between 30-45 days

but is there anyone that vegs for 60 days or longer? what kind of heights and yields do you get on a indica dominant plant after its all said and done? what size pots are you using?

2. I'm currently at 8 weeks of vegging and am about to go into flowering, I'll let you know what kind of yield I get.
    I think the pots that I have are 5 gallon (They're about 18 inches around on the top and about 16 inches high). Currently the plants are about 3 1/2 to 4 feet tall.

3. its 3 1/2-4ft with some sort of training or just a straight foward grow?

4. i plan on vegging my plants for 10 weeks..im on week 6 now and tha purple kush is at 2 feet and tha white widows canopy is at 13 inches-LST.i have them in 3 gallon pots and i can see roots in tha holes of both pots..im gna use 15 gallon pot/bags for flowering..tha more roots tha more buds u get...tha more soil,long veg=more roots..

5. i should have done some kind of training, but I didn't on this grow. Maybe next time around. So a straight forward grow.
    I know it's not ideal, but being my first grow i'm still just getting the hang of things.

6. depends on what i'm growing at the time. the white widow i'll be harvesting in a week was vegged for 30 days and flowered for 60. i've got femmed passion seeds that i'm gonna veg for 45 days i think.