Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do you stay high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Ok , for this i am talking about one smoke sesh of dank. Without smoking more hours later how long does ur high usually last? If i smoke a good amount i will be really high in about 3 minutes and it lasts strong for about an hour to an hour and a half. Then i come down from really stoned to
    Just high and controllable for
    Another 30 minutes and then i start to come down completely for about 2 hours

2. i don't think about it. i toke and ride off the mindset rather than the brain buzz

3. I was just about to start a thread about this lol, I usually stay CRAZY high for 3 hours , come down comfortably for about 2 hours and have a 48 hour after burn.
    Low tolerance & Mangoes FTW!

4. Mangos.....?

5. [quote name='"mrmuffinman"']

Mangos.....?[/quote]

Eating ripe mangoes 30 minutes before a sessions intensifies your high

6. I drink OJ.

7. [quote name='"privato"']
    I drink OJ.[/quote]

Man i heard that shit kills your high? The citrus shit bonds with the cannabanoids and THC or whatever and fucks it all up

8. I have about 2 hours blazed and 3 hours high. then it all wears away and I am good for the day. I am in a good mood and usually don't need to smoke again

9. Not long enough. Im functional the whole time, even after 6 or 7 hits just very high...but that wont last more than 45 mins

10. #12 Tree Of Life, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2012
    Depends how high your tolerance is, how many times you already smoked that day, what strain you're smoking, how it was grown and what method of smoking you use. It usually ranges from 2-3 hours, but I've gotten baked for longer. OG Kush gets me stoned for 4-5 hours.

11. like 30 minutes.

12. Say whaaat? The average peak is about 30 minutes, then about an hour, maybe 2 of just being high, and then you come down. The only way I could see someone being high for 4-5 hours is if they have really reeaally low tolerance and smoke some dank, or low tolerance and a big edible.

13. I stay high for about 2-3 hours depending on how much I do. It will be strong for about an hour and a half like u but then I come down.

14. depends on how much i smoke and what i do. If i smokea bowl pack ill usually be really high for 45 mins and 15 ill have a buzz