Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do you hold in hits??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grassdude, Sep 28, 2010.

1. So, if there's only one bad thing and zero good things, wouldn't common sense tell you that doing it is pointless?

Nice rant. Of course, absolutely no one ever said that, but don't let that get in your way. :laughing:

2. Well I hadn't smoked in like 2 months and was really fiending (It says I spelt this wrong but I didnt lol, look at the definition: Fiending-to incredibly crave for something, as in sex or drugs) for some bud so I decided to scrape my grinder down and managed to get a big one hitter of some keif. Anyways, I just hit it and held it in for a good min. I made that hit count haha. Ghost hit style. Shell. :D

3. haha mike, youre a clever little bastard arent you :smoke:

4. This guy just shit trolled all of you :cool::smoke:

5. I hold my hits in for 3-6 seconds, nothing longer than like 7 or 8 seconds though.

6. No, he uses ghosting in it's proper term. You're not. That's what makes you misinformed.

7. I hold it in for about 3 seconds. If it's schwag, then I don't try to hold it in because it's
    often harsh. Hate coughing smoke out of my nose.

8. around 5 seconds, anything more is just overkill in my opinion

9. That's too much work for me. I got tired of constantly changing how I did it so now I do "Seven Heaven" which is...I hold it it for seven seconds. I doubt it REALLY makes a difference on how high you get so I'm not going to hold my breath until I black out. If I want to get higher then I'll smoke more weed.

10. you get alot higher. Try and ghost all your hits, and you get baked very fast. Try doing it with a bong too. so if you ask me, thats a pretty good thing

11. It doesn't get you higher, but thanks for the helpful misinformation. :laughing:

The THC is absorbed within a few seconds.

Anything beyond that is just dizziness from not having enough sense to breathe. :D

12. And from the carbon monoxide, which is a big component of the smoke.

13. I hold my hits in as long as I can hold my breath. Fuck combustion

14. Yeah keep swallowing....

and this might just happen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wM7KceTpvk]YouTube - How high - Chinese Throw Up Guy[/ame]

15. i usually hold in as long as i can.. im a newb to smoking weed but i notice smoking from a bong is insanely better than smoking from a pipe...

when i hit my bong i can hold it in for as long as i can live without oxygen hehe

but with a pipe that shit makes me want to puke

16. You know... someone's gonna try twisting that into meaning that the best way to get super-high is to ghost hits while sitting in the garage with a car running. :laughing:

I wonder how long until someone decides to take a hit, then put duct tape over their nose & mouth, so they don't waste any smoke when they pass out. :D

Disclaimer: Those are what are known as "fatal mistakes" for the readers that are blindly doing everything they read in a thread and ignoring common sense.

Sad but funny side note: I actually had my mouse over the submit button and stopped to put that disclaimer in, figuring it was probably necessary. :laughing:

17. '
    Your avatar just raped my brain, thank you.

18. Usually im a desperate weed fiend so I tend to hold them in for a while. Prolly 6 or 7 seconds.. lol. Even though I know it's probably pointless, when I only have two bowlpacks of weed I'm like fuck it, I'm holding this shit in.

19. The ghosting method actually works well if you can master it...

I couldnt agree more elluzion.:smoke:

Im blowed...:laughing:
    +rep although i dont feel nausea associated with the internalized THC. It actually soothes any stomach pain.