Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do the metabolites stay in urine?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by oscarmeyersdawg, Jan 22, 2014.

1. I used to be an avid pot smoker (at least 10-15 regular sized bowls a day for 3 years). I have recently quit for a little and am looking for a new job and know I will be tested at some point. I'm just wondering how long it will take until all the metabolites are out of my system. I haven't smoked for about 3 weeks now, I'm 5'7 180lbs with about 12-14% body fat and working towards 6%. I workout 6 days a week sometimes twice a day (sometimes cardio in the morning but always weights at night). I also drink at least a gallon of water a day and sit in the sauna for about 30 minutes a day until my shirt is drenched in sweat. Any info on how long until I don't have to worry about my drug screens?

2. Only way is to buy a test and take it at home. You may be clean.Sent from The Gods.

3. Squirrel is right. Usually it takes about a month or sometimes more for the metabolized THC to get out of your system. So for the most part, you may still see it in your system for a good while. Only way to know for absolute sure is to buy a test and do it yourself before you try to interview for a job position. Good luck sober friend. 

4. Three weeks? You might be good. But I second the blades up top. Spend the $20 to find out for sure.But you should be good in another week or so.