how long do most veg in scrog

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by yischrax, Mar 25, 2009.

1. #1 yischrax, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    So I have been reading trying to figure out how long most people who do scrog end up in veg cycle using clones per say. I figure I will have a 16"-18"^2 area per plant using a mostly indica trying to figure out if this or super cropping is going to work out better for me. more or less my grow room is 6.5x5.5' this area has a door in one corner so if I go scrog I will have to make it like a E shaped with the long wall on the back wall will make a drawing if people show interests helping me. The problem is after my ebb and flow buckets and my lights I have a total of about 2'8" of usable grow area this is already taking out like 8 inches for the 3x 600hps lights they are on movers so I can get a little closer. My veg table is a 4x8' ebb and flow table turned into a drip table. I figure I can clone and veg for what up to 3 weeks before puting them in fruiting room and scrog wondering how many weeks I will be using extra doing scrog over the super cropping I could do for up to what 8 weeks in the veg table. so super cropping with 9 week fruiting or scrog veg time used in fruit room and 9 week fruiting.... what is going to be the best yielder in a year....

2. two months

3. So not that much longer than any other means. I didn't know if to fill a 1.5x1.5 area when all said and done with the grow if it would take 8 weeks or 10 or 6 or what is all. I am using 2 600w mh lights when I move them from my veg drip table to my ebb and flow buckets and start actually start the scrog tech before I swap bulbs to hps for flower. That's not bad if it is a 8 or even 9 week veg time specialy if I can yeild alot more than super cropping and can veg 3 week or so of that on my drip veg table. I don't know we will see what hapands.
    Thanks for the info

4. About twice as long as I would have veg'd if I wasnt SCRoGn