How long do I have left?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by *Karma, Apr 9, 2018.

1. I am just wondering how long you guys think i have left with my blueberry plants the seem to be two different phenotypes, I'll wait as long as it takes as I understand the virtues of patience, I am just curious what everyone thinks.
    Also this is my first post so I would like to say what's up to the GC community 20180405_125404.jpg 20180405_125425.jpg 20180405_125342.jpg

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Check your trichnomes....i come down from the top of the cola about 2 inches and pinch a leaf , not a fan leaf, one of those frosty fuckers sticking out of the bud...thats what I check. It's less confusing than peering at the bud itself...i use a 60x jewellers scope....for sativa i like all milky, and 40%, give or take, Brown tops, some will be black.and for indicas, I like all milky with about 20% light brown......

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. I understand what you're asking, and, going by pistils alone (which isn't as accurate as trich's), I'd venture a guess of 10-14 days. Remember, this is a best guess estimate, so it will not be very good. ;)

4. Don't go by pistols

5. Looks lovely bud pal

6. lot of white hairs there . wait to about 50 % of them change colors . it will be all done . white hairs in the buds tell tale sigh its not done . it will swell up more for you . if i have to guess 14 days ? 21 days ?

7. Can't be too much longer. Beautiful. I would take a small nug about 5 days before u think it's ready and let dry a sample. See if it's stoney and taste is ok will get better. But a scope is a must. $10 one at hydro will work or amazon. Maybe 2 weeks is a good guess

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks everyone, I am going to go another 2 weeks. This is my first go around with stable genetics and it's going great.(Except for Sativa Samadhi) witch did not respond well to defoliation, my fault.

9. I will definitely try to pinch off and check a sugar leaf, I have a hand held microscope and was always told to check buds but it's a pain to keep steady. My other plan was to pinch off a clayx and check that but don't want to damage buds.

10. I hold the leaf in my left hand and rest the scope on that hand.....its better than trying to look at a growing bud. And I think it's more accurate.....

11. But you need to know where your tricks are so you know when to flush....read up on it

12. Thanks for the tips, much easier to check trichs

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. that's a pretty ass bud man. Now you can get a real good look at those trichs. those pistils need to shrivel some and calyxs should swell. your within a few weeks and they ripe quick at the end. I would start to flush .