Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do hash brownies last?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Baked Canadian, Dec 1, 2012.

1. I bought a brownie with around .7 - 1 grams of hash in it. If I ate the whole thing about how long would the high last?

2. I'd say 4-5 hours, depending on the quality of the hash.

3. Thanks for the quick feedback! I've been told that the brownies are very potent.

4. You might have to wait a while for them to kick in.
    Between 40 minutes right up to 2 hours.
    Depends on the person, depends on the edible...though yeah 4-5, maybe up to 6 hours they can last when they're the business.

Here's a few tips.

Stay relatively empty, but eat something small maybe a half hour prior to consumption.

Eat it with a nice hot coffee. The caffeine helps it speed 'round the old stream a bit faster I find. The heat may also be a factor....and, coffee's good.

When you feel something funny happening in/around your eyes, that there is your first sign that the experience has begun.

Enjoy that, hope it works out - come back and let us know.

5. Thanks for the feedback and tips. This will be my first time with edibles. I bought 2 brownies and am eating them with a friend on sunday. I'll be sure to tell you guys how it goes. Wish me luck!

6. It depends on your tolerance. When I first started smoking and had no T built up yet, one brownie knocked my on my butt for 14 hours!

If in doubt, try 1/4 of it and wait 2 hours. If you feel nothing, down the whole thing.