Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do firecrackers last?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by joe123, Jan 5, 2010.

1. i was wondering cause im going to make acouple but idk when im going to eat them? how many days till they go bad?

2. I'd say if you keep them in the open no more than 5-8 days? Possibly longer though...

3. will the same high apply?

4. that last for WEEKS. They dont "go bad" because everything in it is non perishable. Actually, the longer they are out, the more THC that may be able to be released, so actually it may be STRONGER after a week or so of not eating. I'd give them 3 weeks max tho.

Hope this helps :D

5. Yeah after some research on this same question, I wouldn't eat them after 2-3 weeks but like Fumar said, they don't really go 'bad'.

6. alrite thanks for the answers prob goin to make acouple and save them for my train ride next weekend

7. I've heard of a method where you don't need to cook them, just slap the herb on the peanut butter and the crackers, let them sit for a week and the thc will combine with the oils/fats in the PB. supposedly this is a method to make very potent firecrackers

8. That may be true, but even still I think it would take longer than a week. In the firecracker thread, there were people who let it wait as long as 5 days and had no results. Think about how long it takes to make Green Dragon with Everclear. Even with EVERCLEAR which is EXTREMELY strong, it takes about 3+ weeks for that strong alcohol to absorb the THC. I would think that a little puddle of fat would take the same time if not longer, but I could be wrong. :p

9. #9 rw8, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    i didnt want to start a new thread so... ive had mine wrapped in saran wrap for... 22 days now. next saturday (28) they will finally be eaten. a buddy of mine that i made them with got busted so i had to wait until he knew if he'd be tested cuz i agreed i wouldn't eat them with someone else until he knew for sure... they've been at room temp for the duration of the time... anyone think this will add to/subtract from the affect (and if it's safe to eat them, which based off the fact every ingredient in ours is from the pantry - peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers - it should)

10. yes you should be fine, make sure to post results