Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do firecrackers last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sdbudsmoker, Feb 10, 2009.

1. I used the search button but couldnt find any clear information. I made some firecrackers about three weeks ago and im not gunna need them for another two weeks. My friend also made some firecrackers yesterday for a long bus ride we have to go on in a couple weeks. How long do firecrackers last without losing too much potency?

2. I would say eat them within a week or two. just to be safe.
    seeing as thc does not really have an expirery date, nor does peanut butter, they should be good

3. they should stay fresh, just to be safe keep them in a fridge

haha at ur sig Squishey.

4. what exactly is a firecracker? i know were not speaking of them in the literal sense.

5. Imagine a peanut butter cracker with weed in it. You have to heat the weed up in the stove or let it absorb for 2-3 days and then you eat it and you get much higher than if you smoked it.