Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long do blunts stay good?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Liqweed, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Ok, so last night I got real high, went to 7-11 and bought some blunts to start practice rolling more. Well, I rolled only one of them, but it was soo perfect. About a gram of dank in it, maybe a bit less because I had to cut the tip of the blunt off because it was empty. But now its been about a day and its just sitting in my drawer, and I keep taking dry hits off it cause it tastes so good lol.

How long will it last like this? I have a mason jar, should I just put it in there? I would think that it would be good just sitting out because people always "toast" the blunt before they smoke it anyways. I could smoke it tonight, or I could smoke it next weekend, I dont know really.

Its real crispy right now and nice and tight, its just begging to be lit on fire.

2. Iv'e never kept a blunt overnight so idk really. I would think not that long cause it might dry out. But if its already rolled you dont really need to worry about it crackin when you would roll it. It'll probably stay good for awhile then now that I think about it.:smoke:

3. I don't think it can get bad, When i don't finish my blunt I leave it and smoke it the next day. but you can wait a week, it don't really matter. it might get a bit harsh but it will get you high. :smoke:

4. Yea, its just real dry thats all, most of the time when I chief blunts they are still a bit moist, or you can at least squeeze them a little. This one is like rock solid haha, but the bud is in there nice and tight.

5. itll burn quicker because its not moist but thats it

6. you can keep it as long as you want no problem.

infact i use pill jars to keep my personal stash of pre rolled blunts/j's. its almost smell proof (pretty damn close if not) and ive held pre rolled blunts for long periods of time...

infact i kept one strain in a blunt for like 2 months and while it was brittle (can be fixed by re licking/re wetting it) it still smoked just fine.

a blunt not being fresh is only an issue if you havent used it to roll anything with it yet. since you rolled it then it doesnt matter how dry it gets...and you can always re-lick it when ur ready to use it.

so no worries...

7. yea, ill give her a good lickin before I light it up. ;):D

8. You're better off just saving the wrap in the pack until you're ready to roll and blaze

9. Just smoke it! What's wrong?

Oh well, if you must save it, keep it in a Ziplock bag to hold in any moisture that may be left then in a mason jar in a dark place. Can't be too careful when it comes to these precious things. Haha.

10. I rolled 2 blunts on new years and never got to finish one of them. I probably wont be able to smoke till saturday. Will they be ok in a zip lock until then?

11. Why not smoke it? haha I would stick it in a mason jar if you plan on having it out for more than a day or two

12. This is true.

This is also true.

Anyway, have you ever rolled a rillo inside out? The blunt will burn slower and will last you several days. It's not milk, doesn't go bad just get blunty, ya know? Like stale, if you have good weed should still be able to taste it.

13. if u store ur blunt properly it shud b pretty fresh for whenever. the paper could dry out making it burn faster, but wut i do wuenever i pre roll Ls ( which i harldy do anymore due to discovering the joys of glass) was to moisten the blunt evryday when u were not smoking it. meaning just lickin it up once a day b4 i went to bed. i told my freinds about this and they looked at me like i was krazyy but i swaer it worked for me :D

14. Idk if this would work but maybe put it in a mason jar with an orange peel or piece of lettuce to keep it slightly humid in there. Not sure but it sounds like it would be a good idea.

15. Put it in a jar mate xD

Peace

16. it will be dry if you leave it overnight, but not unsmokable.

17. You ever had a stale blunt wrap that just crumbles in your fingers? That's what will happen to your blunt. Moisten the surface with some water on your finger and keep it in an airtight space.

Better yet smoke it now while its still somewhat fresh.

18. It will be fine...I rolled a Blunt last night that was a thing of beauty. I promptly passed out and before I put myself in bed, I simply put it in a cigar box(not a humidor) which is in an entertainment center cabinet. I checked on it this morning to see if I fucked up and its a little tighter than last night but that bitch will burn...I'll probably lick it up and down once real good to let it rehydrate a little so it won't burn like magic paper.