How long did it take you to learn how to roll?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fatty New Bird, May 11, 2012.

1. Well, I usually smoke with other people and they know how to roll so I never roll, but I'm picking up an ounce and a quarter tomorrow so I'm finally gonna try rolling. What do you use to roll with and how long did it take you to learn? :smoke: thanx

2. Im a natural must be good with my hands
    cuz all I had to do was watch a few youtube vids
    an I became a pro loool XD

3. prolly by my 3rd roll i was coming along. Just depends on your technique really.

4. Blunts took me about 2 rolls that includes learning to split rillos. As for js I have not perfected so still in progress of learning but I learned to roll a decent j after about 8 rolls learned with 'bacca first

5. im trollin all your posts. <3

it took me about the 6th try to get my blunts where they wouldnt fall apart.

but now and again i fuck up.

6. I dunno for years i sucked at rolling when i first started smoking. Got sober for a year than had a year of probation shortly afterwards. Got off probation and started smoking again, decided I wanted to roll a blunt and found out i was now prostar at rolling blunts.

7. At first, I'd have people light me up, so I wouldn't roll at all. I'd actually have them roll it for me, then Id pay them(noobie days) for it and take it home, prerolled and everything. Then the douchebag started blackmailing me, like "I won't roll for you if you don't pick up my laundry" lmao I know right? At that point I said "hey, guess what? Roll your lips onto my asshole bitch". Went home bought some blunts and began rolling. First one, bud started falling out holes, way too lose. Second one way too wet, third one was perfect. Extremely symmetrical, bud distributed correctly, and smoked super smoothly!

8. roflmaonnaise!!!@#$%^&*

9. right....:rolleyes:

10. left.... ;)

11. Rolled a blunt on my first try but couldn't crack down a rillo for a minute !

12. I rolled a jay my first time but didnt absolutely perfect my technique for a year or so.

One tip for you: fold your zig-zag (or other paper) less than half way over and twist the corners to form a pouch before you sprinkle in your herb. This will make things easier for you until you learn you rolling technique.

13. I've only rolled about 5-6 and they all sucked but I used elements and shake so yeah

14. I still don't know how to roll. I've tried more than a few times and never got the hang of it. I feel like joints don't even get you as high as a fully packed bowl.

15. Ive always wanted my very own special troll..
    sveet :cool:

16. About three or four doobies. After that, they've all been perfect.

17. just spend like 10-15 mins practicing. took me probably 15 doobies until i was good.

18. Joints, a few tries.

Blunts, right from the start. :smoke:

19. I wanted to learn and was out of weed so I grabbed some oregano and parsley and a few papes and fracitced until I got it right, the hardest par for me was getting it to fold over the weed to I could rollit up.

20. Thanx guys. I'll post a picture when I get a good one rolled
    ~ stay lifted.