Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long can you make a gram last?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JesusMurphy, Nov 25, 2011.

1. ^This, maybe less. :rolleyes:

2. About as long as the blunt burns. Good 10 minutes :smoke:

3. [quote name='"JesusMurphy"']Due to my low, unemployed income, I have to make a gram last as long as I can. Longest i've made a gram last me is 4 days. I managed this by rolling 1 paper joints and smoking them, then maybe a few bowls, smoking the roaches when i'm all done, then putting the kief in with tobacco and having a few bongs.

Imagine you had a gram and couldn't get any more weed for a while. How long could you make it last, and how?[/quote]

If your trying to make weed last a joint isnt the way. And what kief mixed with tabacco in a bong?? eeeeww.
    [quote name='"Mr Unknown"']Could do 4 days.

4 bowl packs, bowl a night.

2 .5 blunts. Half a blunt a night.[/quote]

2.5 blunts from a g lol no way even if your rolling with swishers.

4. all you guys saying 15mins don't look cool :eek:

I use a one hitter so... damn long time.

5. Depends on how much weed i have. Getting two zips tomorrow off two different hookups so will be vaping and smoking like mad! In a month and a half ill bet I get more mileage out of a gram when the supply gets lower.

6. A week. I just break it up into small nuglets.

7. i feel sorry for you if you have never smoked a gram in under 15 minutes

never smoked a blunt?

8. [quote name='"MondoFiction"']If I use my one-hitter exclusively, I can smoke twice a day and still make a gram last five or six days. Love that thing :D[/quote]

ditto. I dont have a one hitter but i have a pipe thats small as shit so same idea.

9. My tolerance is really low now after I massively cut back after a long t-break, so it takes me a good 10 days or so to go through a gram

10. many many times, but OP is referring to if you are seeking to conserve, I'm sure.

11. 2 - 3 days; smoking 6 gravs a day; two in the morning, two at lunch, and two at night.

12. I can make one last like 6 sessions if it's dank

13. 1 week of getting high multiple times a day.

I vape my bud lightly, then smoke the vaped bud... Twice the use out of the same weed.... Never roll joints, only an MFLB and a one hitter.

14. I'll make it last until I can pick up again.

^ Rule of thumb with all my weed.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Due to my currently low tolerance i can make a gram last a day if i manage to conserve it

16. my vape bowl takes about .3 to get super high off then i can smoke the vape poo out my bong so probably about 2 days for me ( frequent smoker)

17. Lasts me around 5-7 days. I smoke out of a bowl and pack them with very miniscule amounts until im high, then i keep takin hits if im feeling up to it. The stuff I get is dank as hell though so doesn't take much to blaze me.

• Like Like x 1
  18. [quote name='"sir bagel"']20 minutes[/quote]

Haha. Same here, but I usually smoke only weekends. Usually roll one gram blunts.

19. [quote name='"tiger bloom"']

If your trying to make weed last a joint isnt the way. And what kief mixed with tabacco in a bong?? eeeeww.

2.5 blunts from a g lol no way even if your rolling with swishers.[/quote]

I've rolled .5 blunts before, with dutchmasters. It's hard, and usually very harsh, but it can work.