Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long can you keep weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Menos el Oso, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Hello Grasscity tokers, I have one question for you guys. Does anybody know how long I can keep a half oz of grass in a regular baggie, without it losing its potency? The reason why I ask is because I'm planning on buying a half, but I want to make it last me for a while since I'm going to try to smoke it in moderation. What's the max time I can keep it for?

Thanks

2. I generally dont keep it long enough to know lol. To answer you question it should be good for a long time if you keep it in something airtight. If it doesn't get too dry of too wet you'll be good for while.

3. lol....i always tell myself im gonna try to make it last as long as possible...maybe try and save a bit for a rainy day.....for me it never happens...i always smoke it all....but i think it should be ok as long as you keep it in a dark place...not wet or too hott..maybe throw that shit in a jar or something...its not gonna last as long as it can if you just keep it in the baggie...definately change its storage..

4. the best is to take a decently small nug out of every bag and through it in a emergency stash. its the nicest thing to remember months later and you got like an 8th

but since i have been sick this quarters lasted since yesterday, and still have like 2.5 left. so it will be fine for tomorrow im sure.

and to answer your question, probaly a couple weeks if its a ziplock. but idk about sandwich. just go to michaels and get a air tight jar for like 3 dollars it will last as long as you want pretty much

5. It depends on how you store it, if its dried/stored well enough you can keep it in an airtight mason jar(the kind with the 2 part lids) for years. Go and buy one, or eben a few clean jars. Dont use anything that had food processed into it, you cant get all of the smell out.
    They are very cheap. You could buy one for less than $5.