How Long Can You Go

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by seshon, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Hey, Whaaasssssuupp!!! :gc_rocks: seen some cool threads soo far..

Im Mitch Ilove Weed ALOT as im sure everyone else here does but sadly this will be the only post i write high for a good month or at least till i get a job that doesnt drug test which is practicly nowere in new zealand lol.. i just turned 18 been working at a sawmill sinse i left school at 17 just got laid off as im being replaced by a machine godam technolgy i hate that i cant kill it!! nah jus jokes.. been smoking harty sinse about 15 first toke at 13.. im a pretty chill guy i like to get really stoned and chill and surf and get absoultly leggless in the weekends.. oh and im probly the 12345678th generation stoner haha mums still a hippy stoner :hippie: dads a stoner dads dad was a stoner mums dad was a stoner dads mums dads brothers uncles dads mothers inlaws flatmates cousins a stoner haha u get the idea... umm yeh thats all i can think of right now.. keep blazing. :bongin::smoking:

latz..

HANG ON!!! thought of something.. how many days doo you honestly think you could go without having a smoke??

me i could go for about 6 months probly more.. after the first month it aint soo bad.. but yeh sweet.

PEACE :D:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. I could go for the rest of my life without it if I had to. I'd miss it sometimes, and it's been a huge part of life, but it has never defined me nor is it the central focus of my life. As long as I have my friends and family everything else in life is gravy.

Welcome to the City.

3. Hey man, welcome to GC.

I know the feeling I got laid-off just before Christmas, but im waiting to hear about a new job.

I haven't smoked for the duration of lent, i.e. since Feb 25th.