Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long can I store brownies in the fridge?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Rugaroo, Nov 20, 2011.

1. anyone know how long I can keep brownies covered in plastic wrap in the fridge before they go bad/stale ( if they even can...I have no idea :confused:)

2. Well I know that the THC degrades over time. Basically, the longer you wait, the weaker the edible will be. It's best to eat them as soon as possible, but it's not like they will be useless if you sit on one for a month. Hell, my friend had an edible that he stored in plastic wrap, in a cardboard box for 4 months. He still got high as fuck off of it.

3. if you just refrigerate the brownies you'll be good for a while, they might get hard as fuck but you just gotta man up boy

4. You know, Alton Brown did an episode on this. I think a week+ for sure.