how long can i keep my water with nutrient an a 20 gal tote

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by flyhigh86, Jan 29, 2013.

1. hey GC i hav two 20gal totes. my question is how long can i keep the water mixed with my choice of nutrients for soil feeding only! what do i need 2 keep it fresh and not goin bad. im tired of mixing in my 5 gal bucket i need a better way so i can water more> and mix my nutrients in one shot. plz help all are welcome
    thank you 4 your time GC........:smoking:

2. About 2 weeks if you want good water.... I have been away 3 weeks this year and had setup an automatic watering setup and the same water mixed with about 1/8 strength fertilizer was in my 18gallon tote with the pump for the hole time and my plants didn't looked to bad when I came home but there was starting to have a little bit of green forming around the edges of the tote where the water level was.

3. hey did you hav to put a acqurium pump wit a bubble stone to keep tha nutrients fresh. also what about a tempreture stick to keep it @ a certain degrees / just curious thanks fior your time

4. I wouldn't keep mixed nutrients around longer than 36hrs. You might want to look into organic growing. No mixing of nutrients required :)