How long can a plant live without light ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by myco, Mar 4, 2011.

1. So I had 8 plants going under, a lil 175 wat MH and was just leting them go to see how the seeds I bred from last year were going to turn out well my gas for my fernice ran out one nite and I call to have it filled they want $400 to fill tank and $200 to come fill it that day so I tell them to get fucked on the $200 fill fee for an (emergency) fill and just slept at my folks house for 3 days and then got it filled so it was down to 20 in my place
    For 3 days so I just thought they were dead so I took my timer to my big grow room never looked in the grow space well a week after I think I should get them dead plants out of there so I open it up an just the bottom 2nodes are dead and the rest a lil streched but actuly looking good so I got them back under a nice 150watt HPS and there rocking il just have to see if they all go male froom stress but how dam long can a plant live with no light at.all ?

2. punctuation please its very hard to read when you stream your thoughts can't tell when one sentence ends see what i mean its hard and it looks like you answered your own question anyway grow on if it's green and growing don't worry about it i'm surprised they survived those cold temps but if they survived then keep on truckin if you read this far hopefully you see my point

3. I shall try to use some '......,,, and such just on my phone . I planed on keeping them going. I got a 1000 room in the works sould be up and runing in a week .

Do you think that much stress will afect male/female ratio ?

4. Gender is genetically pre-determined, stress won't change gender but can make both females and males hermie.

5. Ok well ill let them ride and throw them under a 1000 watt in a few weeks and see how they do