How long before I can Take 15 clone's form seed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by themadhatter187, Apr 28, 2009.

1. I was think about how long it would take for a seed to get to the point where i can take a good 15 clones form her. It would be kool if it could do it under 8weeks. What do you guys think.

2. well I normally wait till I have alternating nodes on my plants before I take cuttings off them...but I would doubt by the time they start to alternate the plant will have enough for 15 cuttings though.

_numb_

3. Depends on your setup. CFL + Soil will take a lot longer than HID + Hydro.

But yes you can... I took about 15 clones from a plant that was 33 days old from planted seed in my DWC + HPS setup.

4. My setup is going to be:

BC Seeds -- Big Bud and WW/Sweet
    600w HPS/mh digital light
    Foothill 6x14 Activated carbon scrubber with 130 cfm fam
    4x4 Darkroom growtent from HGT
    FoxFarm Soil Happy fog
    humboldt nutrients -- Oneness and ginormous
    Fans, ONA and a 4' inline duct fan

This setup will be done in the city.

I have been reading and planing for almost 30 weeks. My mom will be in a 5gal pot and clones will go in 2gal pots in a SOG and want to do 10 under my 600w. I want to try to get 10oz so thats why I got the BC big bud.

I"m now trying to make a time line just to try to my best planed out. It's not my first time growing but it's been about 8 years since the last one.

I may just have to veg for 12-14 weeks. Then take my best looking 15 babys. I have all the time in the world I guess. Cant rush mother nature right.