Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long are your T-Breaks?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bghjkl, Dec 28, 2008.

1. I've smoked every day, about a gram and a half per day since august. Got busted on christmas eve (by my mom) and all my weed shoved down a garbage disposal... sad shit. Anyways, I decided to just treat this as a t-break, and plan on lighting up on new years. Will I notice a huge difference or should I wait longer?

2. it will be noticeable for your first few bowls but after a few days not really.

3. 2 weeks+, if you felt you had built up a tolerance at the point your mom took your shit. If you were still getting just as high after those months since August, 6 days or whatnot should be at least a little bit noticeable.

4. 2 Months is the longest I have ever gone.
    It was crucial.
    :)

5. oh fuck, youre from NC! what part? Knightdale here.

6. 1 month is the longest and at that point you have like no thc in your body.

7. Its been 3 months T-break for me so far...the only reason i haven't smoked sooner is that everyone has been dry, and well....shit...everyone's been dry.
    From NC here too.
    I'm new and only have 1 contact so, i mkinda fucked and this stupid ass nat keeps buzzing around my head and it is so fucking annoying!

8. haha NC in the house...im from Belmont + Boone (god i cant wait to go back)

im on week 2 of a month long t-break...im gonna be seriously fucked up when i go back to school...i can't wait

9. not a huge difference but you'll probly see a difference

10. No planned T-Break should be more than a month. After a month there's virtually no THC in your body. If you want to be sure, buy a home drug test kit. If it's negative, you're good to go. Truly, though, any time period will be effective to some degree, just more so with longer times. But after a month, there should be no difference.

11. Well, my last one was 6 months, but that wasn't for tolerance, lol.