How long and how much?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by menina8, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Hey everyone
    This will be my first harvest and I'm pretty excited for that!!
    I have been growing this freestyle - meaning I didn't take the best care of this and didn't pay much attention to nutrients and lighting, I just let it grow naturally outdoors. Still very amazed by how it's looking.

Anyways, from your experience, how much do you think this will turn out in grams and also how much longer till harvest? I would say about 20grams, 2 weeks??

Thanks!!! IMG_6195.JPG IMG_6203.JPG IMG_6204.JPG IMG_6196.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  2. From what I can see maybe 20grams. U probably have 3 weeks. If u could just get some bloom feed to it it might fatten the buds up. Good luck young lady

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. cool thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I’d love to be able to shove some outside but uk weather is poo

• Like Like x 2
  5. How many weeks ago did you notice buds forming? This thing looks like it has like 5 or 6 weeks to go.

6. I went out and blew Hard 2 days ago and Mac the man said it warmed up over there the sun came out

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. To be fair papa it’s quite nice today still a little cold I think in around 2 or 3 weeks should start getting warm but our weather is very un predictable just started to flush my lot today with flawless finish hope they get some thickening up done

• Like Like x 1
  8. Well I was blowing too the south it's 92 today in the Sahara where I live lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maybe a half ounce if youre lucky.

10. I wouldnt expect any more than an oz and since its outside your kinda at the will of nature.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. that shits gonna dry up into nothing, with those wispy airy buds. If trimmed right 2-3 grams.

12. looks like you possibly have mites, and you for sure have a cal-mag deficiency