Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long after smoking before your a seasoned toker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420 High Times, Feb 22, 2009.

1. hmm...to be seasoned? is to have the mind of a stoner...in the almighty words of the person (name withheld) who i first smoked with-----> "you have to use your environment to better enhance the smoking experience." that was right after he used this leaf/branch thing as a sort of tweezers to hold the tiny roach. ive been smoking since i was 14..soo about 3 years now. but as someone else said: thats meaningless. its about your actions that define who you are. also you knowledge of smoking techniques, pieces, differnet strands, growing techniques. and i dont really call it "seasoned", i call it being a "veteran smoker". because for me "smoking" can only mean verde.

2. i would say: when you know how to use any piece handed to you with out question, can roll up anything on the spot, take nice milky bong rips, and learned the magic of using a grinder to collect kief. you are a seasoned toker

3. when you stop making amatuer mistakes..

-N lipping
    -getting caught (if thts ur situation)
    -rolling shitty blunts/joints/spliffs
    -not inhaling fully

its not as much time as it is getting used to smoking

4. Id say we are all seasoned in our own ways. Been 16 years of smoking and 14 years growing. I still learn new stuff all the time. The world evolves and we shall to if we want to keep pace.

5. Very well said.