Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long a t-break to take?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iwentpostal, Nov 1, 2013.

1. I've been smoking every day for a couple months. Before that, I smoked a few times a week.
    I'm 6'2", 220 lbs. Is a two month t-break enough to get me back to where I'm soaring over the town?

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2013
    i'd say 4 days to a week. once you get back to your regular smoking habits your tolerance shoots right back up. no point in waiting 2 months just to get "real high" a couple of times. :hippie: or limit yourself to smoking once or twice a day again. you'll get blazed, I promise :bongin:

3. More info I neglected to include:
    I could go though about a quarter a week. I smoked out of a bong and a vape (shitty box one, not a volcano or anything) most of the time.

4. wrong, your tolerence shoots back up fast if you ONLY take a week off. Take a month off and your tolerence will be way down like it was when you first started.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Yeah basically after a month-2 depending on how long you've smoked your Cannabinoid system will fully revert back to normal and that means the THC will build up again normally.

6. Takes 3-4 weeks for me. Then I'm getting ripped off .1 again lol. Tolerance builds faster than starting but it's certainly not Gs a day level.

Just a week? I only get like a few really good highs then I'm pretty much back to where I was. Not worth it for just a few bakes.