how liberally do you give out rep?

Discussion in 'General' started by mooglekexin, Dec 20, 2004.

?

give out a lot of rep?

1. yes, every post i agree with if i can

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nah, just the really good ones i agre with

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. a fair bit, not just anything though

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. rep?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. all in the topic really, since i missed the start of it being implemented i don't know how much i should be... if i just agree or if it is a truely monumental life changing post, so as a result i have given little... this poll is for my self gain really :)

2. I'll give out rep when someone is extremely nice or if they've made a discovery.

3. This was truly a life-changing post for me. :D

4. That was an excellent post, my friend. Very well written, highly meaningful... I loved it :)

5. If something makes me laugh or teaches me something i didnt know, or someone has posted a bomb ass drawing. I have 2 drawings printed and on my wall from artist on here. I also give some out for absolutly absurd posts or one that is full of sterotypes and flames.

6. the rep is starting to flow now... like a river of joy :D

7. I've finally gotten meself my second green.. thingy.. :D I feel special! lol

8. i saw that, congrats man!!!

9. i can honestly say i've never given out rep... i guess a post would really need to hit me... nothing has quite yet. who'll be the first? will it be...YOU?

10. I don't give it our tooooooo liberally but sometimes some of you are just too damn cute and I can't help myself. You always know when I do it though...I leave messages.

However, I'm half drunk, high and xanaxing out so there's no telling how much I'll give tonight. LOL!

11. *picks up post lying on the ground and whacks you with it*
    gimmie... some... goddamn... rep!!!

:D

i would never do such a thing, i'm too nice :D :D

12. Usually to smashed to do more then ramble into the quick reply...sometimes a good post catches my interest tho.

13. how do u give rep??? lol

14. There is like a little scale icon next to the post number.. Click on it and that enables you to reccomend good or bad rep..

15. Thanks for the help, You get my first + Rep ever:D

16. lol

17. I seem to give out a ton of rep but never seem to get any myself :( . I think that most people on these forum's do not know how to give rep.

18. ah, you are still a young-un compared to the number of posts of the oldies here :D i'm sure ppl will recognise your greatness soon :D that said, i have an unnatural amount of rep for my posts... i must kick ass :D (jk jk jk)

19. lol... i usually only give it out when i either agree 100% with what someone is talkin about... or if I literally laugh out loud at their post... so far i havent given any neg rep out....