How late is to late....?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jgreen, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Okay here is my situation. I started out this year growing and i planted sometime like 3 months ago and the plants were doing fine. But........we had to relocate to alabama so i sold the plants i had. Now here is my big question. How late is to late to start some more plants? The soonest i would be able to get them started will be around July 30th. I know i will have alot shorter of a vegatative stage but i was wondering if it would be at all possible to get some out of these plants? The temperatures where im at in alabama are pretty warm in Sept. its still in the 80s-90s in Oct. its about 70 ish. So please let me know any information would be greatley appreciated

2. i think your right on the money. as you said the plants will have a very short veggie period then will flower. so no monsters this year but Im sure you could end up with a good little personal stash. sucks you had to sell your big one's

3. Yeah thats all i need is some shit for personal. i doubt ill have a legit conect down here for a while. BUt hey man i made 45 dollars a plant and they were just bagseed haha all profit right there

4. Yea I have some plants i planted lin may they r fine, but I am growing some that I just started I dont think they will make it all the way through outdoors to harvest but i am just doing it for practice I guess and I may just move them inside later

5. They'll always flower in beg. August in general. Your best bet is to get some sativa hybrids that'll grow even in August and beyond. IDK what would happen if you plant during flowering (end July/beg. Aug). I suppos the plant would grow a few inches and then bloom. Unless the strain is sativa partly and can grow (veg.) even in flowering. Sorry to hear the bad news and good luck.