Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How is your hometown?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Codeman94, May 23, 2012.

1. Describe what your hometown life is ? also tell us how the cities view on weed is. My hometown seems to have the same laws as the late 60's on marijuana. :confused: very old fashioned strict christians. Not a chill place. Fuck virginia lol

2. rich white people. lol. pretty chill about weed. the cops are dicks but thats pretty much because they have nothing else to do.

3. Chill as fuck. We've got a vap lounge on our most famous street lol.
    go toronto!

4. Gangs , graffiti , drugs , boarded up Windows on every block

Fuck Suburbia

5. my hometown (even though its in Spain) is chiilled out, everyone basicly smokes weed, its legal to smokke it and have your own plant.

what more can i ask for ;)

6. My town is not a town but a city. the city that never sleeps, guess

7. My town is filled with very rich white people who work in NY mostly. Its pretty easy to get high around here as long as you're not dumb about it. Weed's been decriminalized in CT which makes it nicer too. Never had any problems with cops in the few years I've been smoking.

8. [quote name='"frankenfish"']rich white people. lol. pretty chill about weed. the cops are dicks but thats pretty much because they have nothing else to do.[/quote]
    Sounds like my city

9. san jo's got clubs on every street corner

10. Boring, a ton of cops with nothing to do because there are virtually no violent crimes here, and a lot of fucking rednecks. I hate rednecks so much.

11. My town is full of sketchy white people. Everyone blazes and has a secret agenda.