Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How is weed actually supposed to make you feel?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by woooozy, Apr 13, 2014.

1. I know the first few times I smoked it I didn't really feel anything at all other than relaxed and everything looked much clearer and sounded better etc.
    For some reason it all seems completely different whenever I smoke it now. I feel as though I am in a dream, I zone out and it feels as though I have been out for hours when I've actually only being out for a few minutes, I spend ages thinking about the most basic things, my imagination goes crazy, I feel my heart pounding against my chest like crazy and all sorts of other strange stuff. Its also really easy to sleep and feels amazing to close my eyes.
    However, I prefer the way I used to feel after smoking it because I always get feelings of paranoia and anxiety whenever I smoke it now. I'm pretty sure I have panic attacks but my state of mind is too lazy to care.

How do you feel, and which one is how a high should actually feel?

2. different strains and hybrids will have different effects.

basics are:

indica = body high, couch lock, sedative
    sativa = head high, energetic and creative

3. You should feel high

4. sstoned 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Happy hungry sleepy.

6. Cannabis has a fairly diverse range of effects.  Since everyone's specific brain structure is extremely different from everyone else's, the effects will vary somewhat from person to person. 
    Weed is 'supposed' to induce: euphoria, relaxation, increased sensory awareness, "body high", hunger/appetite, shift in consciousness, slowness, visual distortions, sedation, memory issues, confusion, racing thoughts, time dilation/compression, anxiety, panic, paranoia, and clumsiness(...) (Erowid)