How is this for my first setup?

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by crsw187, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Hey guys, thanks for checking out my post. I have some pictures of my setup. This is my first time and I just want to know what you guys think about it. Any questions, comments, and concerns are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

[​IMG]

This is my tent. The top section is for sprouting the seed and the bottom section will be for flowering.

[​IMG]

An up close view if my top section.

[​IMG]

An up close view of my carbon filter, my 6" exhaust fan, and the ducting that is going to my 600 HPS light

[​IMG]

An up close view of my ducting going to my 4" intake fan which is pointed at my Power Grower Eco Complete. I also have my timer, PH indicator, and my thermometer to check temperature and humidity on the ground to the right.

[​IMG]

This is my final up close view I have. It is of the ducting going out of my 600 HPS light and going out of the tent.

So what do you guys think for my first try?

2. Looks like you planned well. Make sure you start a journal so we can watch your progress.
    ~spacejerk234

3. Spacejerk, thank you very much. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep a journal because I wouldn't know how to. Lol I have never kept a journal before. I just hope that I do this right.