Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How is this bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Easer, May 30, 2009.

1. Well I was looking around for a cheap bong I found this one for 18$

Glass Bong - Regular Glass Bongs

It looks pretty good, 7 inches tall simple and to the point but where does it say if it has a carb or slide? Would this bong be good for my and my best friend who smoke everyday to use for our private seshes?

2. It'd be ok. But if its for you and your bud to have big sesh's with, i'd spring for this. bongalicious

3. money is a bit of an issue thats the thing , plus we usually spit 1-2 grams anything more than that we get more people and blunt wraps

4. it looks good to me but if your looking to rip that shit everyday, i would get a bigger one. now i am just a starting stoner, so my advice may not be the best, just a fair warning, but yeah if i was you i would go bigger:smoke:

5. #5 abnormldood, May 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2009
    That would be just fine for what you'd be using it for. That's a slider, btw.

6. Thanks well here I go about to buy my first bong, never owned one myself before

7. Looks pretty straight forward to me! Not frilly, just gets you stoned!! Love it. Good price too!