Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How is the quality of the dro in your state?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by urexhighness, Jun 21, 2010.

1. On a scale of 1-10, what is the likeliness that you'll be out searching for Cheese Fix Munchies at 11:30 at night in the freezing cold winter because your hookup gave you some really, really, killer chronic that made you drop a few IQ points as soon as you took a few hits? And not to mention the taste, how it made your mouth incredibly watery upon consumption but, awkwardly dry a moment later. And what state are you from?

If you know names of strains, what is the best strain you've ever had?
    My favorite was Gooey Candy, but I only had a really great batch of it once. It was a hybrid between Afgoo and Green Crack if I'm not mistaken.
    Strawberry Cough is another favorite (= I'm from Northern California

2. British Columbia... Enough said.

3. pretty high cause thats the only thing to do in palm coast fl

4. I'd imagine so, and aren't the penalties there ridiculous?

5. <-----Southern California

Ive had a couple of best strains
    and they happend to come from the same dispensary
    heres a few
    Oaksterdam Confidential
    Black Momba
    San Diego Bullrider
    White Thunder
    Mars OG

Heres some common strains but ive had insane batches of them
    Green Crack
    Gods Gift
    Purple Kush
    Skywalker

6. Fucking Shitty, Live in WA.

7. they arent bad i really dont know all of them though

8. PA fuckin suckssss and its got overpriced buds...:mad:

9. like a 4?

texas doesnt have the best strains really difficult to get some real good bud.

i need to move lol

10. #11 MtHighToker, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
  11. i think all states have good buds its just who you know and if you grow your own...because u wanna grow the best

12. Some top grade Orange Krush that came through our area a year ago was the best bud I have ever had.

13. Dude.... I can't believe you just said that.

west side WA 8/10 if not higher I only get dank... its hard for me to find mids to make some brownies with.

Now east side idk what to say im sure people over there get dank but i dont have hook ups over there so i give it a 5-6/10.

14. I have to go with a TEN!

Phoenix Arizona, is where is weed was born and raised.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Wow, those are some pretty buds Phoenix. I wanna know the best states to travel to for some good stuff:) Make a friend there that smokes beforehand and then go.

I'm spoiled being in NorCal and having club access, mid-shelf (40 1/8) is super dank at this one place, my fav. Always go there & show some love, go up to the topshelfs too, but when a 40 1/8 does the job, you know you've found a great place. (My tolerance is ridiculously high not to mention.)
    And most of the tenders are really cool, sometimes they give really sweet hookups. (Our usual 8th is between 4-4.5 grams.

16. dank buds from boston

17. I lived in Gloucester, but I never got to try any Mass dro, I had no idea who to ask since heroin was so popular there. I met a dealer on a moped once at the WG train station, but he seemed sketchy since he was brave enough to break it apart and roll it up in front of my friend and I, so I thought I'd pass on that one. I know they have the Sensible Marijuana Policy now, but that wasn't when it was in effect.
    His exit of the train station was sketchy too, lol he just drove on the barely paved asphalt along the tracks up to the road, as opposed to the traditional driveway.