How is She Looking?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChieferKeyah, Oct 3, 2012.

1. This is my seedling its about week and a half old, tell me what y'all think. The strain is Auto Seeds Berry Ryder Autoflower.

ForumRunner_20121003_143532.png

ForumRunner_20121003_143614.png

2. Looks like a healthy seedling! Move the light closer so she doesn't stretch and make sure not to overwater.

3. Thank you, will be sure to move light closer and I water usually every 3 days, is this suffiecient.

4. #4 cdphalanx, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2012
    Looks good so far. Good luck!

Edit: I need to stop opening like 10 tabs at once and not refreshing them prior to posting. Always end up looking like an idiot posting things like 'it looks good' after other people have already replied, only after I opened my tab.

5. Lookin pretty good....kinda small.

Yeah moving the light closer is a good idea....

and never set up a time for watering. The timing always changes....
    Feed it water depending on if it needs it. Put your finger in the soil up to the second knuckle....if its dry...water.

Or use the lift method. Lift the a cup with the same amount of soil when its dry for comparison. And if you lift it....you know when its dry....then water

6. Watering every 3 days is probably too much for a seedling that size. Go by the weight of the pot to judge when to water. If the pot feels heavy, don't water. If the pot feels light, water. Fill up an empty pot with plain dry soil so you can compare. If you still aren't sure whether you should water, stick your finger down in the soil. If you can feel any moisture 1-2 inches down, don't water. A good rule of thumb is that if you're not sure whether or not you should water, wait another day. Very few new growers run into problems from underwatering, however almost all overwater their plants.

7. QFT! I made this mistake.