Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how is my tolerance so low?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UhOhOreo, Oct 15, 2011.

1. I've smoke about 25 times and I had a small bowl of dank about 1 hr ago an i'm ripped off my ass. Does me being very skinny have anything to do with it? also, this song is the best
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucvta7xDo_4&feature=BFa&list=PLAA919D85ECEBCF5B&lf=mh_lolz&shuffle=580620]Gangstarr-Above The Clouds - YouTube[/ame]

2. I like the song bro, listen to Full Clip by them

3. You smoked 25 times lol, that's nothing. You're still gonna get stupid baked into your 100s and 200s probably, if you were counting that far.

4. you just made me the happiest person ever :D

5. Lol 25 times is nothing.

6. Depends, have you smoked 25 times in the past week, or in the past year? Details are very important when it comes to questions like these.

7. I'm a fat fuck, and I've probably got a lower tolerance than you :p

8. >smoked about 25 times
    > smoking dank

hmm I wonder why you're blazed?:smoke: I hope you are not complaining hehe

9. hahahaha of course not! but my dealer got arrested today so possibly harder to find same quality

10. ive smokeed for quite a while, sir :cool: quite rare is it that i dont get ripped off a bowl of dank :D,

now listen, this is where it gets good :bongin:

im stoned as hell right noww :hippie:

guess how much i smoked?

1 bowl of dank :cool:.

theres this nifty lil' thing about bud where your tolerance can increase, but for a lucky few, supremely low tolerance is the norm, for example, i go through maybe 2.5-4g a week, and im high most of they day if not every second of everyday. It takes me a very small amount of bud to get really high.

However as you are rather new, you never know.

your tolerance may go upp :(

or, your tolerance will stay down..while you're up on cloud nine :cool:

point is, you never know you could be a lightweight the whole time you smoke or turn into a heavyweight relatively quick, im sorry if this made no sense at all btww im seriously crazy baked

11. That is the difference between dank and shitweed..........

12. You've only smoked 25 times. That's why.

13. If its dank one bowl can be enough for me for a lil while :smoke:

I remember when i could count all the times that i smoked. Man that number must be really high now.

14. your tolerance is low cus your still a nubbie. lol

smoke more and your tolerance will shoot up i think skinnier people after you get past that break in point start getting high tolerance due to metabolism.

15. The good thing about having a low tolerance is you can smoke mids and get a better high than people that smoke dank always with high tol.

I would be happy if I were you :)

16. If u still have a count of how many times you'be toked you still have a low tolerance