Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How is it possible that I'm high from 2-3 puffs, even after years of smoking ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rayn303, Feb 9, 2020.

1. I've always noticed I needed a lot less weed than most of my friends, but I thought it was just because I didn't smoke as much. But I've been smoking every day now for years, and I still need tiny amounts to get really high. If anything I should need more than most (195cm/100kg or 6'4 and 220 pounds).
    Don't get me wrong, I love this about myself . It saves me a lot of money (10 grams lasts like 6 months for me), but I've never met anyone with similar "talent".

Is anyone else like this? Any idea how/why?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It isn't a talent lol if you was to smoke a half gram bowl every time you'd soon build up a tolerance :confused_2:

Do you just smoke recreationally or for medical reasons? I smoke every hour or so because of chronic pain :bang::laughing:

3. I used to smoke a lot more in the beginning, and it was fun, but I wasn't productive when I was that high.

I smoke every night, and often in the morning/afternoon. Mostly to relax/wind down after work/before bed. But never at work.
    Still doesn't explain why I can take a few puffs and feel amazingly relaxed and in a better mood for 2h after that. Don't really know anyone who smokes like this or has similar results. If there are more of us, I'd really like to know.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm the same way. I only need .1-.2 to get blazed and I've been smoking for 19 years. A little goes a long way. People overdo it and then they end up with huge tolerances. I can get good and stoned 5-8 times off a gram..again after 19 years of smoking. Any other substance I build a really quick tolerance to though.

Making ten grams last 6 months isin't something I can do though. That's crazy

5. That's more then likely why your tolerance is low then dude the more often you smoke the more your tolerance will go up :smoke:

6. So your 13 and have been smoking since you were 11?

Your tolerance is low because you don't smoke alot. Derp

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Tolerance applies to toxicity, of which cannabis, is not. I repeat, you do NOT get intoxicated from cannabis.

Your brain knows cannabis works every time because it specifically is NOT a drug.
    :love-mj: