How is it coming along?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tobymac420, Oct 1, 2011.

1. So i am about 4 weeks into flowering period and the progress looks great to me, but im still new so what do i know. The leaves are very green and the bud hairs are almost a haunting white. I am just curious if you guys think they will get any bigger than they look in the pictures or if they are about the size they will stay at due to pot size. I think it is about a 3-5 gallon pot. I used fox farm ocean soil and the strain is Blue kush. Here are some pics any input is appreciated.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      210.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      242.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      367.4 KB
      Views:
  2. they won't get any taller, but the buds should get much bigger

3. Thats what i thought but i was just wondering because the pot is a smaller size than i was going to use.

4. Keep up the good work !

5. They're really lookin nice and firm..

6. Nice man... Care to share your grow details? Lights, Nutes etc...

7. yes, please!

Also, the height will not change anymore, but those buds are going to fatten and juice up real soon. Looks very good, keep it up.

8. Looks good man, good job

9. Yea i used 400 Watt MH/HPS light. The strain is blue kush. I used fox farm family of nutes. I finished drying yesterday. I got about 2.5 ounces dried off this one plant. I was in shock. Smells so good like fruity pebbles.