How is everyone spending their Sunday?

Discussion in 'General' started by skatealex2, Nov 30, 2008.

1. For me I'm gonna be picking up a quartr of heady sour diesels, playing bioshock, and watching Dexter tonight. Not really too exciting. what's everyone else doing?

2. Im in the middle of a wake and bake seesion, and im proly gona eat some food do some chores smoke some weed go see that movie Australia or something

3. Ain't shit. Woke up to a thunderstorm and now theres a leak in my kitchen and water is dripping. Funny thing is right above the kitchen is the second floor and theres no water dripping in through there so its coming through the ground of the second floor and falling to the first floor. Shits a bitch. Other than that I'm going to taco bell and just chilling.

4. homework :(

soooo many tests/finals/labs/portfolios due i could SCREAM! :mad:

5. football and weed all day

6. i hear ya dude...im going out to see brett favre work his magic against the broncos

7. all day in a fuckin car with my demonic sister and wonderful mom

as soon as i get home i'm hitting up the dood for some dank

8. I'll get my smoke on in a bit when my mom takes off. Then I got the charger game to watch.

Can't have too much fun though, I have some shit I have to do for my Philosophy class.

9. Smoking the last of my supply and then crying about being dry.

10. oooh tough break man. plus rep since your out haha.

11. I think I may lay back today. So far today I've spent time with my sister and her boyfriend who are visiting, ate breakfast with them, played WoW, and soon I gotta go to work. I may smoke when I get back and play more WoW and then hit the hay. Not exactly exciting, but I've been partying every day this week so I just want some me time now.

12. getting my snowplow on my atv so i can make some money hopefully. Relaxing after my acid trip and blazing later on.

13. Today, my friends, I get high!

14. smoking and reading...

just chill

15. Ahh, reading. I gotta catch up on some of that one of these days.. :eek:

I'm more of a non-fiction reader, but I do enjoy a classic novel.

16. Thanks for reminding me, I gotta go to Borders after work and pick up a new book.

17. Football...already did homework.

18. Sitting inside, its been raining since I got up, this sucks

19. Everyone? That's a lot of people, man.

20. stay in bed all day smoke some bowls!

design some websites and get paid :D