Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Intense Is This Edible?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bakedpotato21, Aug 22, 2014.

1. #1 bakedpotato21, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    hey so I got this edible today, it 51/50 and says 6 dose.  im not sure how much of it will be good, can anyone help? like how much should I eat in one sitting.

2. Eat all 6 doses and discover what life is all about.

3. Is that one of the 150 mg ones? 

4. Eat half and if you're still able to stand in two hours eat the other half.

5. Edibles are pretty weak depending who makes em, eat it all

6. You could probably eat all of that and still not feel anything. Depends on your body.

I've eaten a few bars of super.potent $20 bars and it did absolutely nothing while my friends got kinda high.

We avoid edibles, huge waste of money.

7. While some edibles suck, others are good. I like Buddhas Best 220 mg cookies. For some reason Amy's edibles don't work that well. Take half, wait an hour or so, take the other half, or however much you feel comfortable with. 

8. You really never know with the despencery edibles, especially big companys like edipure and shit, they never have precice dosing and can vary rediculously have heard of edibles having close to no thc in them, eat it all see how you feel

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app