Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How I Smoked Every Day & Lowered my Tolerance

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Budabago, Jun 25, 2012.

1. So I was looking to take a tolerance break since I was smoking too much, not getting all that medicated anymore, and spending too much money, but did not want to go cold turkey for 3-4 days. So.....

I used:
    -Small Bowl (Spoon)
    -Jax Screens
    -Hempwick
    -Grinder
    -White OG(da bomb!) and LSD

I took a gram sized nug and made that thing last 7 days. I would smoke 1-2 hits at a time only about twice a day. With the tools above (not all are needed, but def help) I could pack super small bowls that only gave 2-3 hits. With my mini-bowl (a one-hitter would be great for this) I would light with the hempwick, as to only torch a small section. After the 3rd day of doing this, I would actually get pretty buzzed from 2 hits, and by the 7th day my tolerance was way down and I was still happy to smoke a little each day. My first heavy smoke back was 6 big ‘ol bong hits of Purple Chemdawg. How high was I? I could barely type (10 minutes for a 2 sentence post), walking was difficult, and I got the head spins a couple times like I had been drinking. It was a very heavy, slightly euphoric, and very relaxing high with a quality body buzz. I was still feeling it when I went to bed 2.5 hrs later. Glad I tried this....Great version of a tolerance break if you're considering one.

2. where does the LSD come in?

3. lsd is a strain brooooo:)

4. You gotta step your game up with a name like Smokemaster