How i Roll my blunts + Blue Label 18' RooR

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Grimeade, Sep 8, 2010.

1. #1 Grimeade, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
    This is how we do it in the third coast :)

wood tipped
    wine dipped
    honey coated
    all sexy.

[IMG=400x500]http://i55.tinypic.com/rh65wm.jpg[/IMG]

18' blue label roor
    toro a/c in the mail

[IMG=400x500]http://i52.tinypic.com/2vjs6tg.jpg[/IMG]

2. lol @ the black n mild dipped in honey. seriously, you dont think a bunch of pot heads can tell the difference between a black n mild and a game?

3. PS smoking all that sugar can NOT be good for you...

4. and yeah im sure it isn't but neither is smoking. so if im doing it, why not smoke the most comfortable way. when i smoke with honey, i get white ash and no smoke escapes when i hit it.

when i smoke from glass, its all natural

what?

5. You can't compare smoking dried herbs and smoking sugar. That really will catch up with you after awhile, man. No disrespect.

6. none taken,

but damn. i never knew it was that bad for you.

not that i don'tbelieve,but out of my own curiosity, is there like known side effects?

7. nice to see people take there pictures down and change em up and also what they describe something as after they get called out.

8. I dont think stuffing a black counts as a blunt. A blunt is carefully rolled and is a piece of art. Stuffing a black is something you do when you have no other option.

9. do you mean because it said garcia y vega, and i changed it not even 30 seconds after i posted it?

i fucked up and accidently put the wrong brand.honest mistake.

i smoke garcia y vega more often, i just uploaded the pic ofthe wood tipped because its kinder to the eye

i didnt change the picture.

see, i used to feel the same way, but then i found the wood tipped, and i cant unwrap those and re roll it. its just not possible for me. but hand me a swisha and ill perform some surgery.

10. Well, a tablespoon of honey has three teaspoons of sugar. If you inhale sugar in your lungs (/bloodstream) on a repetitive basis it won't be healthy.

I don't see the need of flavors when smoking, and I'm against flavored blunts after smoking so many and realizing they're very unhealthy. The only blunt I smoke other than a broken open cigar is Golden Wrap blunt leafs, 20 in a pack for a few dollars & they can be used in king sized rolling machines for the perfect blunt.

11. 1. blacks suck, especially wine. i stuffed one with nug with a friend and it was the worst idea. waste of nug in my opinion.

2. wtf.. honey really? thats fuckin dumb,.

12. its not for taste at all, its for the slowness. it takes about 25ish min to burn one of those.

but yeah, i think ill be doing it less often tho

i get blitzed as fuck and it taste amazing and it burns ohhhh so slow.

why would that be a waste?

13. im not even focused on that any more, i dont care. even though your pictures just arent showing up.:rolleyes:

but, if you were gonna put honey on it or if you must, then just put it on your finger and rub a THIN layer on it. but still its unhealthy. if your rolling something desperate like.... newspaper, phonebook paper, bible paper... you can use a tiny bit to help seal it, but put it on an hour or so before so it has time to dry and get a bit stickier. it works and if you only use a tiny bit it wont kill ya

14. [​IMG]

more like you changed it not even 30 seconds after you got called out

15. you get the assist in this owned:smoke:

16. I find it hilarious that you have to pin this guy down just because he made a naming mistake. this guy made this thread to show off his wood tipped blunt, which is pretty sick, and all the posts I have seen are 100% negative.

Sick blunt man, I'm going to do this to christen my hot tub on friday. Well I probably won't use honey but it's the thought that counts right?

17. no see in the original post it just said garcia y vega. nothing about it being wood tipped. just honey coated garcia y vega. theres no way you can get that and a black n mild mixed up. they're totally different

18. I agree, especially when the timing can be very coincidental (I've seen it happen tons of times). I'm mainly quoting you to point out my post wasn't intended to be negative though.

BTW nice glass. If you can get a better picture that'd be gravy.

19. That's like saying mistakes are impossible. You'd probably say there's no way you can mix up a green and red light but, do you know how many I've ran?

20. J

The point is that you're paying way too much attention to that stop derailing the thread and move on. This is why I lurked for two years...