How I fooled the Cops/Drug-Dogs.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Flying Lotus, Aug 8, 2011.

1. How strong is the smell? Because I dont want my car smelling like piss

2. Is deer piss... Expensive? And...how? And for... what purpose?

3. :laughing:

4. Bet that made the next smoke that much better! Anything after that was a bonus if they had dogs! Nice....

5. Yeah man, that bowl at lunch was like freedom for me an my homie who almost got caught.....

Lets just say, even though I got a D first semester and had my teacher tell me my math skills we horrible, I am soooo glad I took it second semester.... Ended up getting a B+ because it was all organic chem which is wayyy less math and I am quite good at organic chem as it turns out:smoking:

6. That was not a smart move. Had they bothered to stop you for questioning instead of just letting you roll through, they might have decided to knock on his window or otherwise wake him.

You passed through because they didn't suspect you and you would have been better off with your drugs stashed away somewhere other than your friends mouth.

7. That is crazy OP, I've been through unexpected checkpoints with stuff before and it's pretty terrifying.

While we are telling stories of drug dogs, my place of employment was pretty much raided the other day. Me and another friend saw it coming a month ago. I work in a factory and like any manual laborer's on here know, drugs are pretty rampant, a lot of opiates and pot as well as speedy type stuff. Anyway we had noticed this K9 officer showing up about once a week and going into the front office behind closed doors with the owners. One day I was helping out in the office with some I.T. shit and I was coming in from lunch with a pizza, turned the corner, and walked right into the same K9 officer leaving the building. This was about two weeks ago. We tried warning people it was going to happen.

Well, sure enough early last week while we were all out at break (probably 300 or so people) we see K9 units from three surrounding counties come rolling up and start going through the building with the dogs. The weird thing is we just went back to work and worked like normal while the cops walked around and did their thing. They wound up arresting a couple of people on bullshit weed possession charges and tore one poor guys car completely apart in the parking lot while some smug ass detective stood their smiling. Two other people bailed out and were gone after but I don't know if they were ever caught. I don't park on the property, I park on the side of the street so they couldn't come near my vehicle even though I had nothing anyway.

Funny thing is the news reported on it until noon and then all mention of it was gone, not even on the website as far as I know.

8. How your friend fooled the cops, you didnt do shit

9. OP! Great story but shouldn't put the trick on here! But nice ^_^