How I feel about resin

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by kessDAmess, Nov 25, 2013.

1. smoking resin is kinda like a reward for all your time spent using a piece. You get a piece and it's all shiny and clean, and over time you eventually get it all nasty and black. The resin is a thank you from the piece for all your loyalty. I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I think you're high as shit sir. However so am I. 

I get what your saying, res and keef are like the stoners frequent flyer miles. 

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. until you run out of resin and have nothing

im tthinking about making resin QWISO with one of my most resinated pieces

4. And the shitty taste of the resin reminds us to pick up more herb.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  5. You pipe smokers confuse me... I smoke a lot of herb, I like-a the taste of the ganja if you catch my drift. Aint nobody wanna be gagging on a resin hit...

Bongs baby

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dude just no... Thats like saying youd do a run with ash.. Ewwwww

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. i would be on a gold mine if people would purchase resin as if it were a delectable like hash or kief haha :)

8. that's sick bud, seriously....

9. I only smoke res when I'm desperately out of bud... But I'm not opposed to it, not do I look at it lowly like some.

• Like Like x 3
  10. at least i can say that this resin from that quad of nyc sour diesel i picked up or the slice of blue dream.  u can then say i  gotta get bud

11. I tried resin once, never again, it's just so nasty the high isn't worth it IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. I dont look at it as a reward. More of a last resort.

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. looked in expecting temple ball thread, 

left with bong scrapings :(

14. Resin is nasty ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385574628.190330.jpg

15. Yeah

16. you on about that black sticky stuff in your pipe/bong? that stuff isn't much of a reward.... more of a 30min buzz then a (possible) headache and bad taste; the keif in the bottom of your space case is a reward... that golden dusty goodness :3

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. It tastes nasty but I honestly don't give a fuck. It gets me high, really high. 

I've never really liked the taste of weed, if I smoke something for taste it's a nice fat bowl of pipe tobacco. 

18. I wouldn't even bother with resin (aka tar). That just CANT be good for you.

My advice is, if you want some leftovers, start grinding your weed with a grinder that has a kief screen. Once you're done, instead of that disgusting tar you have some potent kief! Now THAT'S an award.

19. Personally I hate scraping my pipe it just ruins the color