Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by IgorHealy7, Mar 30, 2015.

1. So I have a bong and pipes and I usually smoke weed. I just bought a vaporizer and my first question is was it a good choice?

Another thing is that I haven't smoked sense January and I won't be smoking till May. So when I use my vaporizer for the first time, how high will I get?

And can you get stoned from vaping?

2. #2 iVapeTooMuch, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Vaping is more of a cerebral high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. "can you get stoned from vaping?" you ask.....

Absolutely not.  Why would you think vaping would get you stoned.

It is for smell only....use it as incense.

Oh boy.

4. You will be higher than the clouds dude especially with a 4 month gap

5. Thanks! Icedweed

6. #6 MattmPsi, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    My buddy took like one hit of my vape at its lowest temp (cant see any vapor at that temp or anything) and he got high right away because he hasnt smoked in months, it was at a temp that literally doesnt effect me at all and he got high so youll get blasted

7. Yea I vaped after just a weeks break.  I was puffing and puffing, used to the smoke and felt like I wasn't getting anything.  Boy was I wrong.  I was probably the most stoned I've ever been.  off a vape!