Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high is too high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bkadoctaj, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Just wanted to get a feel for what you guys think is too high. What feelings do you have when you've smoked too much? Is there even a limit? What about a blunt filled with straight hash?

2. I don't really find it has a limit for me, but when I have to go and do something i'll smoke a minimal amount

3. I dont think you can get too high either, you just fall asleep at a certain point any way

4. when u fall asleep?

5. not really. falling asleep is pretty common if you dont even smoke that much. Hungry, happy, sleepy as Kat Williams says. But i kinda get what you are saying. If someone passes the fuck out from smoking nonstop thats too much.

6. But it's pretty much impossible to smoke to the point to you pass out every time, your tolerance eventually builds up and prevents that. So there really is no way of getting too high.

7. So consensus appears to be that too high <=> passing out?

8. When you can't move or speak.

9. If any of you manage to get there pm me!

10. Thinking too fast, paranoia, ego loss(?)
    Those are hard to achieve, usually you just plateau
    :smoking:

11. I have to disagree. I've been "too high" in otherwords, i was way to high to still be awake, but not yet passed out. Shared 2 blunts, had 8 bong hits, and 4 bowls that night of some dank. I was BAKED OFF MY ASS. I couldn't do anything beside sit on my ass and laugh.

Now that's just too high.

12. When all I can do is sit in silence, my body fatigued, my mind shot... that is too much.

A friend and I were sitting around, smoking joints, and after the 2nd one, we decided to roll up a tulip. So, using this local grown chronic, chocolate chunk, trainwreck x afghani, and Northern lights x kush (all cali outdoor), I rolled up a massive tulip, and we lit it up. It was the first time I had to, "back up off of it, set my cup down," so to speak...

Naps were enjoyed by both of us shortly after.

13. There is no limit man, and I dont know why but I NEVER fall asleep after smoking.

Once or twice after smoking some indica maybe.

14. not true, i've definitely gotten the spins from smoking too much too quick on occasion, i have to make sure i keep my eyes open and focused on various shit around my room

15. Paraphrasing Kat Williams:

Theres nobody ever been proven to die from weed overdose, you might have thought that ***** was dead, but he aint dead he's gonna wake up in 30 minutes hungry enough to eat everything in your entire house, aspirin is perfectly legal but if you take 13 of them mother fuckers it will be your last headache.

My opinion on weed. Start to not enjoy your high, just go to sleep.

16. Being as I dont get "too high" anymore, the way I USED to be able to tell, years ago, was when i closed my eyes and felt like I was on a roller coaster. When I got to that point I knew to give it a rest :)

17. i have definitely been too high before and not in the sense of just wanting to pass out

it's happened maybe twice...once i can definitely remember and it happens more often than not with heavy sativa strains....basically thoughts keep entering my head and it feels like im losing a little control of everything (kind of like on the verge of a bad mushroom trip or something)...you want your mind to stop but it just doesn't....it causes minor anxiety but a quick meditation or something gets rid of it - it is easy to feel the onset of this(heart starts beating faster too) so once you feel your thoughts firing a million miles a second just start to take control (structured breathing)...basically if i smoke to the point where i get paranoid (which really just doesnt happen) it means i've smoked "too much"...however like i said if you sense it coming on it is easier to overcome and get rid of faster....and sugar helps as well

18. Agreed. I have been, at points, so high that my actions seemed exaggerated to the point of disorientation, feeling like every movement I made, even intended ones, were done improperly. I couldn't focus enough to even have an elementary conversation.

And then I went to sleep. :D

Woke up refreshed, cleared, and pleasantly baked, still feeling pulsating residual effects.

Which is why herb is my number one choice! Smoke and fuck, smoke and drive, smoke and eat, you can pretty much to anything, and if not, you can always go to sleep.

:bongin:

19. im gonna find out next week in amsterdam.........

20. no such thing exists:smoking: