Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how high is too high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrGanjaMan805, Jan 17, 2013.

1. When you get too high i think its a waste. I was dry for a while so when i finally found a dealer i bought a dub of some super dank herb. i don't know what it was, but it was dank. I got 3 bowls out of it and smoked all 3 in one night, probably over about 2 hours. It felt great but then i started to trip out, got real paranoid, blacked out a little (my friend says he came over to borrow pen but i don't recall because i was so high) and was sweating like crazy. the high was actually not much fun, i layed down and was sick to my stomach like i was going to throw up. it wore off but it wasn't a fun experience. I had nicotine in my system and i've heard there can be bad reactions between the two, but when you look at what i smoked, its pretty clear lol i was way too blazed for my own good.

2. lol thats called greaning out man you gotta work your way up you cant just power smoke all at once i usally spread my bowls out over an hour or so and i just keep gettin higher it's always been fun

3. To high for me is greening out... And believe me... Premium Top Shelf from a Dispensary that is 1g + Very Low Tolerance = Guarentee Green Out...

4. Sometimes people that dont smoke much accidentally get some smoke in their stomachs and dont burp it up in time and get a little sick. Seen it a thousand times.

5. It was the nicotine

6. Once, me and my bro had been smoking out my car for like 2 hour straight, and got extremely baked. We decided we had to have braums RIGHT THEN. So we went, and each ordered a large chocolate milkshake. We didn't realize they actually used the largest cups they had for that, since most places use medium cups for icecream and call it large. When we saw it, we both literally started crying we were so happy.

Safe to say, that's way to fucking high. :laughing:

7. Hours*

Sorry blades!