Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high do you like to get?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by z16, Aug 4, 2012.

1. When I'm not working,in the 5-7 area.

2. I usually toke at the end of the day so 7-9.5

3. [quote name='"Apollyon1325"']90% of the time I go for a solid 5 or 6 get high but not faded. That way I'm relaxed and eveything is fun but I'm not spacing out. When I get really high I get all philosophical and just stare out into space reflecting on shit. But I aim for the stars and love it.[/quote]

I do that too!

4. True i like to really feel baked

5. damn, it all depends. I'm a 10 on a monday night. sometimes I'm a 10 for 2 months, then willingly quit for a while. i've been slowing down lately, to let my tolerance down :p

6. 7-8 is good I can still function (however impaired I am) at that point can't refuse a 10 though

7. I think a lot of the people posting 10 have a decent tolerance and don't know or forgot what a 10 feels like lol, sometimes I've gotten to a 10 I don't know how to describe it but the angles are all wrong, even on flat surfaces and I'm just so high I can't even really function for like 70% of it haha, more of a thing to do alone imo.

I usually like a 6 or 7 though, but it really depends on a lot of factors, i.e. friends, outside or inside, how long it's been etc. I usually feel like I'm in a free fall or flying at like a 9 so that's fun too though :D

8. 10. Every Damn Day.

9. I so rarely see 10 these days. It's fun but it's just too much sometimes, in my opinion.

If I have alllll day I usually like to wake up, wait an hour, and smoke to a 6 or so. then stay between 4-5 all day and maybe a 6-8 to pass out. During the week I have work all day though so I only smoke in the evening when I get home. So I usually smoke to like a 7 and pass out.

10. Man, I love being a 10. Always, getting so baked I can't even make sense of my own thoughts. My friends like being a 4-6 just chill high. I'm cool with that when I'm driving and with a girl or some shit. but why not get as high as possible? You'll eventually reach that level of perfect at some point. For me, it's perfect as long as I'm past a 6.

11. about 7-8 normally alone or with a mate we can sit there untill we are 10 but waste to much weed getting to that point, i like being high not just a small buzz.

12. Honestly for me there are only two levels of being high. "feeling it" and "high".

I start to feel it after about two hits. Take a third or fourth and I'm high, and I really dont get much past that.

13. Always striving for 10, couch locked netflix fo sho lol

14. 10 when I'm at home with nothing to do, between a 3 and a 6 when I'm working, and I rarely smoke before or during school.

15. liike 8 or 9 by the end of the night but its not like im ever in a rush to get that high

16. I like to keep it at a 5-6 during the week just incase something comes up and I need to be a functioning human being. But on weekends when I'm free and all is done I like to go maybe 9 and just think about shit and be a cannabis god

17. I'm a 0 right now. ):

18. #39 The Golden Spiral, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    Exactly this. But i'm mostly between 4-6. 8 is my favorite though.

19. 10+ i love being stoned