Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high do you get with a gravity bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The toking man, Aug 16, 2012.

1. [quote name='"punkooo."']You used to have to be 18 to post on this site =/[/quote]

what..?

2. No, it takes like 3 seconds and 1 dollar to make.

3. It's like smoking a whole joint in one puff.

4. [quote name='"Emrich"']Are there gravity bongs that you can actually purchase?[/quote]

Yes their is, ive seen em around, just look up glass gravity bongs, i know they exist, and are sealed properly :p

5. yes you can buy a gravity bong.

the glass one - gravitron.

the plastic one - vortex.

6. Bowls dont work too well, not airtight. Sockets work phenomenally. A gatorade + socket and 4 rips in a row multiple times a day for 6 months had me pretty fucked. I'm sure the plasticness of a gatorade bottle is really bad for the body though.

They make actual gravity bongs nows that you can buy, I bet they work grey.

7. Grav bong's are the way to go. 3 hits had me toasted, you definitely get the most for your weed.

8. I use a trumpet mouthpiece for my bowl on my gravity bong. It works good I've had it for a couple years now.

9. [quote name='"Simmerten"']I use a trumpet mouthpiece for my bowl on my gravity bong. It works good I've had it for a couple years now.[/quote]

Don't do that.. It's brass, and when brass is heated, it releases toxic gases..

10. I don't have to use a socket or foil. The bowl I use can fit so much weed. You can see it in my profile pic but it's a waterfall not a grav bong. Same concept though. I think I like waterfalls better

11. A good grav hit makes you feel like you just smoked 3 bowls outta a spoon, and that ish goes straight to the dome

12. just ripped 2 from a g-bong and that shit did me goooood

13. what he said :smoke: