Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How high can you get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ziggin, Sep 22, 2011.

1. OK, so I've seen enough posts proclaiming, "Weed can't do that," to think twice about starting this thread.

Honestly, I've never had what I would call an out of body experience or any hallucinations from smoking weed. The first time I was high I remember having some nice closed-eye visuals or whatever to some good music. I also remember thinking the "man on the moon" was moving his mouth.. Got a couple of whities in my day, but that's about it.

I've been a heavy smoker for about 10 years now and have been growing for 5, and I want you to hear a story that makes me believe maybe, just maybe, it is possible for some people to get higher than you or I can.

I was growing NLxBlueberry and had some acquaintances over my house that my girl had met at school. The one guy had been in the coast guard for years, so hadn't smoked, and before that had only tried it casually a few times. He told me he had enjoyed it, and since he knew I smoked he asked if he could join.

I pulled out the bong and packed it up. I Hit it first and give it to him. It was a decent glass piece (was...) about 2 feet high and he started ripping it up. Low and behold he milks the chamber and is still going. A buddy and I are yellin at him, "Dude! Clear it!"

He's still going and he doesn't seem to know what the fuck we're telling him, so I pull the bowl out and SLAM! Instant cough attack. This kid coughs for about 5 minutes and starts yelling, "Dude I'm so high!" Maybe I was just para, but man I thought he was yelling it.

Meanwhile, I have close neighbors.. I'm startin to think this kid must be a narc he's trying to get me busted without making it obvious. At this point I'm scared and a little pissed, I tell him to get the fuck inside and quiet down.

Now dude sits on my couch, and he is blubbering. Hes drooling. He doesn't seem to know where he is, and he can't talk. He finally stutters, "I need to go to the hospital."

Well his friend told me he promised to look after his buddy, so his friend goes to talk to him. "Dude, you're fine, you're just really high."

So we think he's settling down and for some reason everybody except me and him leave to take a walk around the block.

Now, everybody is gone and he all the sudden decides, "Hey I need some fresh air I'm going for a walk."

I can't let him go by himself..he's delirious, so I tell him I'll come.

We get about 50 feet from my front door and he starts walking ahead of me, and looking behind him like I'm going to chase him or something. Worried about the neighbors, with him acting all weird, I tell him we need to go back to the house.

Well..he doesn't want to come. He keeps walking away looking at me all weird. Finally I'm like fuck it, I walk back to the house and try to find his friend.

Now his friend comes back a minute later asking where dude is.. I tell him what happened and he leaves and comes back a minute later. He brings dude back with blood on the back of his head and tells us he found him laying on the ground.

Now I'm freaking out cuz I have a grow upstairs and this shit is happening. I almost tore down right there. Luckily, all that happened was he puked on our floor and his friend took him to the hospital. His girlfriend, though, would never speak to us again since she thought we "laced it."

And I read all these posts and I'm thinking... That bitch accused me of the same stupid bullshit I read here in these threads. You get a really intense high? Oh, that shit is laced.

Hope you liked my story. Its a bit long, but after having this experience I don't doubt people (as much) anymore.

So how high can you get?

2. I want some of that shit!

3. That's fucking legit shit.

4. My friend and I went camping on the fourth of july and he brought out a nug covered with bright pink crystals. I have never seen anything like it in my life. We climbed to the top of this cliff and smoked it.

After smoking I tried to stand up and was so high I couldnt even walk. I started seeing white triangles in the corners of my vision and when I closed my eyes I had the same visuals I get from smoking DMT and I ended up clinging to the mountain for an hour cause I thought i was going to tumble off it.

Im guessing this weed was laced but im not sure.

5. That's fucked up, man. This might sound gay, but he could of maybe had too much. He could of felt dizzy and passed out or something. I don't know haha.

6. Well one time my buddy took a HUGE rip off the bong and coughed for like 15 minutes... he told us he was going to the kitchen to get a drink so ok. we keep smoking..... suddenly we hear a loud CRASH! I go running over to the kitchen to find him passed out on the floor!!! scared the fuckshit out of me. so we end up waking him up and he says he needs water and fresh air. (saying something about how the air in the house is evil) (he also has a large gash on his nose from falling... I think he hit the counter.. ouch.) so ok I get him water and some of our other friends (stoned as fuck) get him outside and have him sit in the drivers seat of my car..... so back to me, I have the water mission succsessfully completed and im traversing to the outside world.... and what do I see but ANOTHER one of my friends out cold on the ground by the car!!! holyshit so I run over there and find out that he passed out from seeing the first guys blood! fuckin crazy..... everyone eventually recovered but the first guy has a bitchin scar now :rolleyes:... well thats my story. thanks for readin Imma go smoke another bowl or two... or three.... goddamn im blazed.

tl:dr : Shit went down mayn.

7. ^ I agree. I've seen similar things like this happen before too. My friend once was so high that he forgot what he was doing while lighting the bong and just kept going. He ended up torching the whole thing on a fresh bowl. I had to pull the bowl out, he then realized he forgot what was going on, and cleared it. He instantly had a huge coughing fit and puked 10 seconds later. About 15 minutes later he was couch-locked and said to me "I've done shrooms and acid, and I've never experienced anything like this. I'm making my own music video to this song." ...he was staring at a blank white wall.

Especially since it sounds like that guy had literally no tolerance built up because he hadn't smoked in so long, I don't find any of that hard to believe. Some people can just get realllllllllllllly baked.

8. Yeah bro.. trichs shouldn't be pink. Maybe the pistils are making them look pink? If not I'd have to say definitely laced..but pink? I've never seen DMT, and I'd imagine its expensive, so I don't see why anybody would use it to lace weed.

9. For someone not smoking for a long time and has only tried it a few times previous I think a bong is a pretty bad idea, especially if they don't know what they're doing. I had friends break shit because instead of pulling out the slide they pull out the stem with it...face palm.. lol but it happens

He obviously was on the verge of greening out and probably wasn't comfortable. Couldn't handle his shit. good story tho

10. Stumbling down to the bathroom, sat there for what seemed like ages... Then took a huge shit and went back to meet captain Morgan lol

11. can't get that high unfortunately. I got an extreme q recently and a bag with kief/hash gets me decently stoned though that never lasts much more than an hour. never had visuals and don't feel it's possible for me.

12. When i was still a rook smoker, a friend and i ripped some schwagg, for some reason though it got us really high (We were casual tokers at the time) , we went to a park to see if we could walk it off and shit got trippy. We went to go sit on a bench to relax, but we kept getting paranoid because we thought we saw a crowd sitting on the bench with us in our peripheral vision so we moved to the basketball court, and suddenly the whole field expanded when we were walking felt like forever. was almost better than my first time.

13. When I was in high school I smoked some weed I know wasnt laced and I called my mom for a ride home. When she pulled up to the house I walked up to the car but instead of finding my mom there it was some old lady. The ladies window was down so I said
    "Sorry I thought you were my mom"
    I walked away from the car. Then I hear my moms voice call my name and I look back and It was still the old lady so I walked away again. Finally I realized it was my mom and not an old lady and got in the car.
    My mom accused me of being high but somehow I managed to convince her that because it was dark outside she looked like an old lady.

14. I see two possibilities. |

1) Some people have underlying mental issues. Smoking the pot could have brought out some type of disorder that normally isn't an issue for him. It does sound like he got really high, but the paranoid part is what sounds a little much. 2) He could have just gotten really high on a sativa strain that causes a lot of paranoia. Some people are more susceptible than others. But that could go back to my first point.

I did get REALLY high my first time. I thought the couch grew and saw little furry people running around in a pic on the wall. But I knew it wasn't real and never tried to run away from my friends, lol. I guess everybody's different.

15. I've had an experience with a friend were he legit thought he died like I've seen people bug less on an 8th of shrooms then this kid and from now on in the policy goes as such for having a bad experience "you start bugging hard and wanna go to the hospital the grateful dead goes on immediately we reassure you it's ok and everyone loves you if that doesn't work your getting knocked the fuck out."

16. I smoked sum bomb shit at the homies pad one time. I' was hella blown and start shaking mother fucker laced it with sum kind of concentrate told me the next day but god damn I was trippn the fuk out

17. The highest i can remember ever being was when i first hit a bong. I had to drive immediately after, keep in mind i had been smoking for 2 years prior just never hit a bong before SHOCKER i know. i thought i drove my friend home already and sat in the car for 10 minutes until the kid whose house we were at came out and told me to get out of his driveway. I got home a little later and went inside and went on facebook. i went through what seemed like an hour only to come out of a blackout or something and realized i was sitting infront of my apartment door and hadnt even gone inside yet. i freaked out because i didnt know how long i had been sitting there for or if anyone saw me. crazy but siiiiick

18. Basically its like remember when you first started smoking you would cough alot. The stories have consistency.. The people try to do something like walk around or get up. Since they were coughing a lot their brains lacked oxygen which could also make them act weird. They get up Bam fall down... Ive seen it alot this is why I believe it happens.

Happened to me once I got up and my knees buckled and I fell lol XD

19. I thought I'd share this considering it was a very scary and intense experience for me. So my friend suggests i make a black n mild blunt, so reading a few tips online I get all the tobacco out of it and fill it PACKED with some mids. Not knowing any better, I smoke this entire black n mild in less than 10 minutes. I sat there on my patio, focused on the lights coming from the bridge. Suddenly I realize my friend was sitting beside me asking if i was alright, sure I said. Then I noticed a huge pounding, it felt like an earthquake. I realized my heart was beating like crazy and then I started freaking out. I went to my bed laid down and called my girlfriend in. She said I was pale as could be and my heart was beating extremely fast. I freaked out and said call 911, for 10 minutes i stared at my hands swearing they were changing in size. 2 hours later i was passed out and snoring on the couch

20. The first time i get high was the third time smoking, the other two timas i get only a buzz.

So, i got like 0.6 of the best weed you can buy here (Venezuela) and make a joint. One day i light the joint and puff like two or three hits and save the rest (almost all of the joint) for other sesh. I remember starting to hear music on the computer and feel like the music where pushing me back on the couch, that was nice.

But the tima i smoke all of that joint my best friend went to my home and i ligh it up in the kitchen, i smoke a LOT more than him, because he was coughing a lot. so i remember drank a little of water to clear out my troath, i see at my friend and in the place where should be his face i see mine, like i was seeing my friends body with my face on him, and i say to him "I can't feel my legs" my legs feel like butter and when i saw the floor it was black as hell (that floor is white) and i start yelling "Ohhhh i'm fallinggggg, i'm fallllliiiiiiinnnnnnggggg". I don't remember what happened next but i think i really fall into my ass, because all that high i was feeling a pain in my ass.

I think weed get me higher than other people, at the first times smoking good stuff i hear a LOT of things, like hallucinations, but no more. Sad about that.

PD: sorry if there any mistakes on the spelling. :)