How high can one possibly get?

Discussion in 'General' started by caught1naction, Mar 12, 2013.

1. and is there a point when u know that if u keep smoking it would be a waste of weed?

2. Yeah it happens.. its called a plateau.

Dabs are another story. I don't even smoke buds anymore, only dab.. herbs just dont get me medicated enough due to my tolerance.

3. damn dude that is crazy! so smoking 3-4 blunts would not do shit for you? can't imagine how much that would suck...

4. I'm sure 4 blunts would do him in, but dab>blunt unless you want to destroy your lungs.

5. No 3-4 blunts would definitely get me where I need to be. But I could get much higher with a .2g glob and not destroy my lungs with blunts.

I still smoke herb, but mainly for the taste.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbLI-e6SlPc]Dumbo (Basset Hound) - YouTube[/ame]

7. I find that after around 6 bowls to just my dome (high tolerance due to smoking all day every day) i cant get any higher

8. Took a tolerance break, took one hoot never been that fucking high in my life.

9. This.

10. well the most I've taken was a 2g brownie (all at once...and my first time with edibles lol) followed by smoking about 3gs over the course of an hour...I stayed curled up in a chair watching people dance...couldn't talk for all the giggling I was doing.

best 4/20 ever

I can't imagine being higher than that...I couldn't even function, so yes I imagine there's a point you can't go beyond, but I'm certainly not going to find it.

11. I took a 3 month break, it's been almost a year and it still only takes one or two hits for me to be pleasantly high.

T-breaks are great.

12. I stop smoking when I feel the dank high. To clarify what I mean, sometimes one hit can be enough, but other times, it's only a minor high so I take another rip or two until I get to my desired level.

13. experienced same thing today, 3.5 hours later still fucked up. good stuff.

14. I don't know...I'm pretty much high 24/7.

Shit's pretty sweet.:cool:

15. My trippy stick gets me pretty fuckin stoned....

16. I'll be pc about this. I know a disabled man who gets potatoed :smoking:
    highest Ive been is donkey punched :bongin:

17. #17 SoothingSynesthesia, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2013
    I don't smoke often compared to the average smoker...at the moment I buy from 3.5 to 14 depending on money and usually split it with friends averaging about every two months. So when I smoke I always get high off smaller amounts. It's crazy to think there is so much more to experience with weed....dabs/concentrates, proper edibles, better/different strains....bongs, vapes, bubblers, etc. I am such a noob!

So to make a long rant into a short answer......I have no idea but hell I would love to try!

18. Vapexhale Cloud, perma gone