Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Healthy are Vapes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dreammachine, Aug 30, 2012.

1. #1 dreammachine, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    I know it varies depending on which type you have, and I know how the vaping process works, but I am curious about the extent of its health benefits beyond the obvious, overused "no smoke no problems argument" (not that people would use that per say, I just want more detail if you have any)

Personally I use a Magic Flight Launch box, and love it. I would classify myself as a somewhat experienced toker.

2. Besides eating THC, they're the healthiest way to ingest cannabis.

3. ^This...it's just a gas, no harm to your lungs. I'm a bong guy really, but I wanted a vape to have one..I got an easy vape, $30 and it has temp control..pretty sweet, and gets the job done :smoking:

4. Ah thats cool, so i guess the temperature is more direct, its not setting it aflame

except for those G stick vape pens, those things are more like portapipes
    they have a really high temperature and it burns more of the weed apparently, ive seen em in action and theres solid smoke coming out of em. but yeah launch box is great, magic flight makes a fine product. its only lit up on me like once or twice after taking a long hit

5. i guess you can imagine this like a little game. Pretend you're really zoomed in on a piece of weed. Now pretend like you can see all the thc molecules, reduce the molecules to perhaps the kief if your internal microscope doesn't have that good of a zoom. so let's say that it takes a certain temperature to peel the little thc off the buds without disturbing the rest of the plant, its kind of like stealing a diamond and replacing it with a replica if you've ever done that. The thing is though, that if the temp is too high? then your bank robbery gets complicated. Once the temps gets high enough, the plants matter will combust/explode which is equivocal to you stealing the diamond but then having to bust a couple caps in some *****s cause you forgot the replacement. What a vape will do is execute the robbery perfectly, while smoking will make things complicated. either way, you're getting away with a fucking diamond, but if you choose to smoke, then the cops are gonna be chasing you for a while, and that's not fun.

• Like Like x 1
  6. They are 3 healthy.

7. Vaping gives you about twice the amount of active compounds than combusting, because combusting eliminates some active compounds. :D

So, basically, twice the weed, and half as much as you would need to get high smoking. :hippie: