how has your saturday been?

Discussion in 'General' started by rwilliams, Oct 29, 2006.

1. It's 2:35 am on a saturday (edt) and I just wanted to check in with you guys to see how your saturday has been. i'll share mine.... i got really really stoned off that blueberry, chilled with my boy i hadn't chilled with in a while.... we tried to find some parties but we couldn't find any and when we found this high school holloween party and we crashed that shit bringin' in the dank but they were stuck up kids and they gave us dirty looks so we left.... so basically i've been driving around all night looking for holloween parties all night :D got home and smoked some more :smoking:

2. haha nice to hear man ..sounds like a good day .. except the fact u didnt find any parties but udleast u got high and chilld wid ur boy .... my saturday was umm... i dont remember :p so it must of been good ..... i didnt go to sleep i jus woke up surrounded by empty 14% alky beers and heinekens and a becks and a opened bag of weed next to me :p:p

3. ^ that's awsome dude :smoking:

4. mine was great, got to do acid AGAIN i swear this is like the greatest week ever. I just got home and about to finish my Strawberry Cough i bought from my dealer and crash. is 6:45AM, i took 2 hits at like 7:30PM and im finally sober, lol. Had a great trip. kinda worn out tho.

5. Did some OC and hydrocodines and then bought an OZ and smoked out ofa few new pieces my friends bought.

6. Went to a Haunted House blazed out of my skull, was an interesting experience.. rest of the night was just chillin' like usual.

7. I went to a buddies place, smoked some bowls and had some beers... nothing to exciting, butit wasn't boring either :smoke:

8. haha i went to this haunted corn maze thing with a group of people all blown out lol. then my friend who was drinkin before we got there while we were driven down there ( 20 min ride), btw is that we were standin in line for 20 mins and hes sippen on capt. and coke and ends up trippen over the line deviders and falls flat on his ass. hahah it was so funny at the time and embarassing too! lol then went back to my house and got fucked up and i got a new mini bubbler but ill post a pic of that later

9. sore...

played tackle football in the road.

never doing that again..

10. I was woken up at 6 am after going to sleep at 2 by a big BAM near my room outside. My screen door was slamming and opening and all the chimes outside were crazy loud so I was like WTF? so I got out of my room and 1/3 of the biggest tree in my yard had fallen quite close to my house, and destroyed my fence. I guess the winds were still really strong this morning. So after that I helped my mom take off small pieces of the tree, since we have to wait for the tree guy to remove it I went and smoked a bowl, and then I picked up my friend and we drove around and looked at all the other people getting tree braches and sticks outta their yards and the roads and smoked some more.

lol now I'm retty fucking stoned and just waiting for the tree dude to call so I can then go out and get a new fence to put up oiy ve...