Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Has Your Personality Changed Since You Started Smoking The Herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I have become a lot more chill. I used to want to always be noticed but now I like sitting back and watching

2. #102 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    True that.

It taught my the importance of family, and enjoying every moment. It definitely caused me to mature just after 2 months of everyday smoking. I understand money better as well. Not only that but before I never saw how each person on earth can have a impact on my life.

Like someone else said, it was less about me.

Now I am much more enthusiastic about school and what not. I look forward to getting good grades and it gives me motivation for the future to do well.

It greatly improves almost every aspect of my life.

3. #103 TrippinOn420, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well said

4. Lets try and keep this thread going i'm going to put all of these in a pro legalization leaflet to show that long term smoking hasn't got bad effects but i need allot of replies so be honest if it has effected you badly post and if it's effected you in a good may post that up :)

5. I have become a less of an asshole like I used to be, but if I'm sober for more than a day or 2 im the biggest dick In the world and I hate it.

I am a lot more calm than I used to be. Things never bother me or cause me
    Much concern. I rarely get stressed any
    More, life is a lot more fun.

I no longer give 2 shits abouts whats on tv
    Or any new movies, their all fake and pointless anyway.

I can see right through fake people now, as I point and laugh at them.

6. Cannabis has made me a more laid back person and since I started smoking when I was 14 I can say I matured faster than most people

7. For me experiencing marijuana has changed my life for the better. It's helped my personal ailments and medical issues I've suffered with as well my decision making. It's helped me build bridges with my loved ones and also given me a whole new perspective on life in general.
    This thread and topic is something we all(humanity) need to recognize as testimony to the fact that marijuana is a gift given, to be used in moderation and regarded as real and natural medicine!

8. Smoking marijuana has helped me come out of my shell. I was sexually abused as a kid and used to be really withdrawn and shy. When I started smoking it helped me be comfortable enough with who I am to start making friends and get out of the house more. Before starting to smoke I was agoraphobic (scared of people and social interaction). Now I can comfortably talk to anyone and I'm confident enough that I head a support group for other abuse victims. I've also become much more physically active and lost over 100 pounds since I started smoking. Marijuana has made a huge impact on my life in a positive way.

9. I used to be a goody two shoes, teachers pet, brown noser, whatever you wanna call it. After I smoked weed, I learned how to chill the fuck out.

I don't live my life by other peoples standards anymore. I've learned to live it to the fullest.

10. Wow that's terrible i'm glad you found something that helps.

11. If you develop the leaflets on the computer, send me a template or the exact copy. I'd spread some love in Canadia!

12. Hell yeh man i sure will :hello:

13. Marijuana, hmm I'd call it my friend I call it my bud. I treat it like it was I'd fight for it, I respect it, I would never abuse. It returns the favor, it makes me feel lose all the weight on my shoulder is lifted. For once in my life I feel like I'm not being held down, not being controlled by anyone or anything, that i'm doing shit like i feel it should be done not by other people standers

14. ^^^Sticky Micky and Skunky Monkey sound like the names of pothead twins, lol.

15. :laughing: :smoking:

16. Definitely for the better. I notice things more and try to look at the deeper meaning of something instead of it's face value. I appreciate what I have and have become conscious of my own faults and personality traits.

17. I became, what can only be referred to as...Godlike.:cool:

18. I have become more respectful, open minded, peaceful.

19. Yeah it changed me in a good way. I used to have to clean my house and shit. But now I just smoke weed and fuck bitches why my wife makes me sandwiches and cleans the kitchen. Good life

20. Yeh................that's not going in the leaflet :laughing: but i know what you mean ;)