Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Has Marijuana Helped You?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RasPlasch, Oct 21, 2009.

1. So I thought I would make a thread where everyone could post on how marijuana has helped them. So people can see how awesome this plant really is because of our real life experiences.

Last night after I ate dinner I started to get really dizzy for no reason. If I sat up or stood up I would become very very dizzy to the point where I felt almost drunk and it made me queasy. I sat there thinking... how can I get rid of this? My sister came down and asked if I wanted Aspirin or Advil. I said.. "Nah, I think I'm just going to smoke some weed". I managed to get up and go to my room, laid in my bed, sparked a bowl, finished it. After the bowl I could actually walk and sit up and I could even eat without feeling sick. I don't know what happened to me last night, but the marijuana got rid of my dizzyness.

:hello: